Preparation Time: 4 Minutes
- 30mL SHOTT Lemon Ginger & Honey
- 45mL Whisky
- 15mL Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Drops Peychauds
- 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Garnish: Lemon Slices, Fresh Mint and 3 Absinthe Sprays
- Fill a glass with the ice.
- Add all of the ingredients into a boston shaker.
- Shake until the tin has frosted.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with the lemon slices and a small sprig of mint.
- Ignite three sprays of atomized absinthe over the cocktail and serve with a short straw.
- Serve & enjoy.